28 January 2006

Randomness

I haven’t been doing the blog thing lately…other than reading…trouble with blogger and having difficulty posting so it’s just not worth the effort. Plus, I just really don’t have much to say. Someday my life will be more exciting.

Four Noble Truths: I’d create my own, but I think Greg has it right.

Favorite new blog designed by the husband of Heather. My favorite is here.

Should I feel guilty for not really working when I have to work?

I’m working on 100 things about me. Initially, I saw this at Stephanie’s and tried desperately to keep it at 100 but then realized she has way more so now I just randomly put things down. Eventually I’ll post it here.

I did get an avatar. FINALLY figured out how they work…for being computer literate I often feel really illiterate. Oh well. I’d like to learn how to set up links on the side of the page but that’ll be for another day.

Thank you for the prayers for Zachary and Art. Art is still in the hospital, but doing okay. Zachary has been moved out of CICU and doing really well. He still has a long road ahead of him, but he is doing well.

No comments: