01 January 2006

The nemesis of Four

I wasn’t officially ‘tapped’ as Angie was by Emily but alas, this is kind of interesting, at least if you’re procrastinating entering tax data onto a spreadsheet it is. So here it goes:

Four Jobs You’ve Had in Your Life: Crew Leader at Arby’s, library circulation desk worker, deli hostess at Sunshine Food Market (there’s a song with that, did you sing it?), beginning and middle school band teacher

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over: My Blue Heaven, White Christmas, oh man…I can’t think – there are way too many I already do watch over and over!

Four Places You’ve Lived: Baltic, SD; Aberdeen, SD; St. Paul, MN; Minneapolis, MN. Pathetic, I know.

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch: CSI (the original), Friends, Grey’s Anatomy, Monk. (And Laugh In, but I don’t actually have that one readily available.)

Four Places You’ve Been on Vacation: London (twice), Turkey (sort of), Israel (sort of), Maryland (sort of).

Four Websites You Visit Daily: Dooce, The Breast Cancer Site (and other tabs), Greek Tragedy, fluidpudding (obviously). (Many more are listed in my blog favorites. I waste a lot of time online.)

Four of Your Favorite Foods: Strawberries, Diet Coke with Splenda (does that count for a food?), my cookies, spichemere.

Four Places You’d Rather Be: in the arms of John Cusack, in London, in Israel at Muza’s, in the movies.

Four Albums You Can’t Live Without: Ella Fitzgerald Songbook Collection, Chase, Parliament, Jaztronauts. (again, so many others to pick)

I thought I wouldn't tap anyone else officially, but I'd love to hear what your 'four' are. :)


No comments: