25 January 2006

A lot to read...

I tell ya, the things I find myself reading these days. Here are a few:

A Clash of Kings – the second in the George R.R. Martin series. A must read!

Attitude is everything – good to remember to help the advance of my career…or what there is left of it. But also good to remember for all the fun staff things I need to work on.

And then the “WHOA” of the week. (I’m still thinking about last week's…I promise I will comment on that soon.)

I always start with Lileks (scroll down a bit – it’s at the end he talks about Joel)
Then I moved to the article
Then to the comments by Hugh
Then to the interview This is the "Los Angeles Times columnist Joel Stein..." from Tuesday Jan 24. This is one of those few times I wish I had speakers so I could actually hear it.

Uffda.

3 comments:

Chad K said...

It is very interesting to see what you have been reading. The LATimes article is very interesting. I am sure he took some shots...Paz

~moe~ said...

more than a few...

kendi said...

you got an avatar!