12 January 2006

procrastinating, again...

Thanks to whoorl!

[A is for age:]
30.75 Yes, sir. I am in my 30’s and loving it.

[B is for booze of choice:]
Rum and Diet Coke, natch.

[C is for career:]
Event Services Scheduling Coordinator. Fancy title for “the girl who enters the room requests in the system”.

[D is for your dog's name:]
I’ve never had a dog. It’s okay. They’re too needy, though damn cute.

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
Softlips; CL peach tea; eggs; water; toothpaste; toothbrush; BC.

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]
Ooo…right now, sad to say, I’ve been listening to Janet Jackson’s “Design of a Decade” and her famous song Nasty. Sad to say it’s probably my fave at the moment, though I’ve been listening to a lot of Chase lately, too. What's scary is Richard Marx is on the radio right now (Hold on to the night) and i know all the words. help!

[G is for favorite games:]
Cranium, Sudoku, Cribbage to start.

[H is for hometown:]
Baltic, SD.

[I is for instruments you play:]
Clarinet and piano, though I took methods classes for every instrument so ideally I could play anything – just not well.

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]
Strawberry.

[K is for kids:]
None that I know of.

[L is for last kiss:]
J-man.

[M is for most admired trait:]
This isn’t an M word, but okay I just don't know. Hospitality?

[N is for name of your crush:]
John Cusack, Ethan and J-man.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
None, unless you count staying over while friends/family were admitted-then 2 that I remember.

[P is for phobias:]
I have a fear of falling, and I’m not a fan of tight spaces or a lot of people crowding around me. This is why I’ve never been bungee jumping or to the MN State Fair.

[Q is for quotes you like:]
I have way too many for this one. For now: I'd just like to acknowledge all my loved ones, but most of all, I believe I must give credit as credit is due. When it comes down to it, it is to procrastination which I owe much of my creativity and subsequent success. Many see procrastination as a negative thing, however, I have obviously reaped the benefits as I stand before you today. May my success, my creative genius, be a reminder to all, that Procrastination has it's place in society today. Without obsene procrastinatory habits, creativity would not have blossomed and grown. And although my creative streak is being honored here today, it is really my overdeveloped habit of procrastination that this success is to be attributed to. ~ tep

[R is for biggest regret:]
Not applying for Regents College in London, not playing more during college, not focusing on one passion and spreading myself too thin (though not physically) and not having the guts to just pack up my little car and drive somewhere and start completely over.

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
Sugar Free Hershey’s Dark Chocolate and Reese’s PB cups. Oh and Lite Cool Whip. Oh and sugarfree Fudgsicles.

[T is for time you wake up:]
6am but it ends up being 6:40am before I roll out of bed. Though today it was 7:08. EGADS!

[U is for underwear:]
Right now, black cotton bikini.

[V is for vegetables you love:]
Celery, broccoli, lettuce, peppers and I’m learning to like spinach. I’m not much of a veggie eater.

[W is for worst habit:]
Biting my nails, inability to make decisions, procrastinating (of course!) and NLP’s (neat little piles).

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
Only dental.

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
PB cookies with Dark Chocolate kisses, chocolate chip cookies, low-fat sugar cookies with frosting, steak, chicken, lots of stuff!

[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Aries, baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DOGS ARE NOT HIGH MAINTENCE!!
Their owners are...and those owners and their dogs make a bad name for the rest of us!!