20 December 2005

quiz a few days late...

Okay so several days ago I did this quiz off of M’s blog but I never posted it here. So here it is.

I'm (a): neat freak, organized, worrying, phobic, fears the unknown, irritable, pessimistic, emotionally sensitive, fears chaos, risk averse, fragile, unadventurous, depressed, frequently second guesses self, likes to fit in, does not like to stand out, perfectionist, hard working, does not like to be alone, clingy, dependent, practical, ordinary, cautious, takes precautions, good at saving money, suspicious, heart over mind, busy, altruistic

Breaking this down and really looking at each description, I’m thinking maybe this is pretty accurate (except maybe the pessimistic and irritable ones – though I know I have my moments, but who doesn’t. and I’m really not a neat freak – anyone who has seen my house would know that.).
Sometimes I really wonder how these quizzes really work. Are specific questions really designed well enough to determine who you are? How can that be when I’m not even sure who I really am? And now that I’ve taken this quiz and read this will that influence how I become?

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Noogie I like that you 'prefer a technical specialized career'. Attaboy pastor-man!