18 October 2006

Sucker for punishment

So I just signed up for NaBloPoMo – Thanks, M. Kennedy! – and I think I’m a little stupid. But alas, when has that EVER been in question.

So NaBloPoMo is a project to encourage blogging every day. It’s kind of like NaNoWriMo which I have toyed with taking on, but I just don’t have a plotline or characters or idea.

But M. Kennedy is the coolest and if she’s going to start a NaBloPoMo then I’m going to join in.

And HUGE kudos go to JB who helped me get the button on my sidebar. Maybe that should be my focus for the month – learn html so I don’t have to bug my friends via IM to help me with things like this. :)

1 comment:

M. said...

I tried NaNoWriMo two years ago and loved it! Of course, I quit halfway through and now that I'm in school I'm writing MORE than 50,000 a month so it kind of lost it's luster...however, if and when I finish school and November rolls around again, I'll be there! I'm glad they created NaBloWriMo or whatever (it sounds kind of dirty with the Blo in there...). Look forward to checking your posts! -Mtanga, a friend of Megan