30 October 2006

Saving myself

NaBloPoMo starts in 2 days, and I need to collect fodder for my entries. So until then, expect little.

Though I will add this…tomorrow is Halloween, one of my favorite holidays and it doesn’t have much to do with candy. It’s just that the decorations are so fun. I have a couple Peanuts figurines from the Great Pumpkin (Snoopy and Lucy) which I love to have them up at my desk. Of course then people play with them and I revert to my childhood, “Leave my toys alone! Get your own toys! Mine! Mine! Mine!”

4 comments:

jb said...

you love halloween? *sigh* not me. not at all. in fact, i even volunteered to work the 6pm-3am shift at borders on tuesday night so that i can pretend it's just another day.

~moe~ said...

Well there you go...

Amy said...

Halloween - bigger in Milwaukee than I though was possible.

I used to enjoy dressing up, but now that feels like too much effort.

Now, it's fun to pass out candy. Yay cute little kids in stereotypical costumes who are salivating at my doorstep!

Karen Elizabeth said...

your lack of blogging is highly annoying.