22 February 2005

Chuckle

So I emailed this link to some of my friends...woohoo I have a blog...and I got one comment back that was funny, yet made me think a bit. So yeah he said only geeks and pedophiles have blogs because they have no one to talk to. Interesting comment since I'm not a pedophile, but a geek, yeah, maybe I am. I know I was one in high school, I don't know that the geekness ever really leaves a person, does it?

So yeah, I like the idea of writing things down to talk about. I do better with typed words than spoken, maybe it's my fear of saying the wrong thing...part of why I didn't go with that whole MDiv track - I don't want to be the one who leads people astray. hell I have enough of my own problems than to help others screw their lives up. But if all this makes me out to be something of a lesser person, I don't know anymore.

Wow - all that and it's only been 2 days....hmmmm strange.

1 comment:

Justin G said...

Once a geek, always a geek!

Just kidding, I am glad to see that you have joined the world of blogging. Truly, only the cool kids blog!