05 June 2010

Good week

I had a really good week at work this week. I haven't had a week like this in a long time. I actually got things accomplished, not everything I wanted to, of course, but a lot of it.

I'm trying very hard not to think about all the things I didn't get finished because that's just depressing. I am looking to go in on Monday afternoon. I have a couple articles I need to write and one project that I forgot about and I have a meeting Tuesday AM at 9 that I have to have it finished.

Otherwise it was a really good week at work. I know I've been working hard when I'm mentally drained and my eyes are a little bloodshot (too much time at the computer), but it's worth it.

Today we're moving rock. I feel like I slipped a year. :) But it should be good - get out in the fresh air and do a little work. I'm out of shape and I need to get back into working out in one way or another.

No comments: