07 April 2005

not much to say

I feel like I should have a ton to say, but I don't. I'm 30 now and life hasn't really changed like I thought it would. Well, maybe it has a little. I feel like I should be more responsible now or something. Of course I ruined that right away by ordering and receiving a Wonder Woman cami/panty set. Very cool. Maybe I need to move on and away. I've thought about just packing up and moving somewhere completely new and starting my life over, but the lack of stability freaks me out to no end and gives me an ulcer just thinking about it. I'm such a wuss.

Last night Debbie and I gave Mark a new purse from bust.com. Of course we thought it was going to be much bigger than it actually turned out to be, but I think he said he's going to use it for his sticky notes he needs for his organ music. We stuffed it with a "Hungry Hippos" toy I had gotten in my kids meal from Wendy's yesterday. It looked pretty funny, bulging as it did. I think Mark was a bit scared though when we said we needed to set up a meeting with him. Then yesterday before choir he said, "Are we meeting now?" and I said, "It's not really a 'before-choir' topic." He looked kind of nervous. I felt a bit guilty for torturing him that way but it turned out okay. The things we do.

Friday and Saturday Mn Dance Theatre is doing a production of Rumblings. My friend Debbie is part of the quartet singing along. It's supposed to pretty cool. I'm going on Friday. It'll be great! :)

Saturday night I'm going to see Britten's War Requiem at the Ordway. I've been waiting months to go to this. Alas, I'm going alone but at this point, I don't care. It should be fabulous. I still have 3 tickets I need to cash in for SPCO performances. Eek! I need to get those ordered so I don't waste my money I already spent!

So life is still going...nothing exciting as you see. But hey, it's my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should pack up and move to Tuscany. Learn Italian by immersion, meet an Italian "hunk" (hahahaha) and find employment in a cute bakery. You can sip expressos at 10 am while looking out over a beautiful vineyard. Then friends can come and visit...*hint*. (Karen)