Stolen from whoorl
1. What curse word do you use the most? Shit, but I’m a sailor girl so whatever.
2. Do you own an iPod? Nope. I’m a sad, sad girl.
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? MySpace is a crazy place.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? One is set for 4:44, but it’s also about 27 minutes fast, the other is set for 4:35. That one is accurate.
5. What color is your room? This room is brick and Luther White. My rooms at home are mostly white, with the exception of the girlie bathroom which is light purple.
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Depends on what I’m wearing
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Taking it
8. What's the last movie you watched? Something’s Gotta Give
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Only when they want to be mean.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Only when I’m sick – Nyquil is the best.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? James Blunt in my car; Bob Dylan and Bob Marley mix at home.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? If I have to drink milk I prefer white skim. But I don’t really drink milk.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Yes. A long time ago.
16. Who was the last person to call you? Angela (personal call); David B (work related)
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Probably, I think they also talk about me in front of me, but I’m paranoid that way.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Doesn’t, shouldn’t every one? I loved Marvin the Martian and anything Warner Bros related.
19. How many siblings do you have? Three – one sis, two bros, all married.
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Depends on the moment.
21. What movie do you know every line to? Johnny Dangerously, Airplane!, My Blue Heaven, The Princess Bride, The Goonies
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? No, but I’m super jealous of whoorls Monkees shirt.
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Sad to say, Olive Garden’s house Italian
24. Do you read for fun? Yes, it’s a necessity.
25. Do you cry a lot? Yes, I’m a sap.
26. Who was the last person to text message you? My friend, Tom
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop computer but it’s unplugged and sitting on the floor of my mom’s house wishing it could be powered up. I’m currently using a laptop from my work to do some projects at home. Otherwise I do all my computing at work only.
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? I’d like to get a nose ring but I don’t think my job would appreciate that.
29. What is the weather like? Hot, sticky, humid. Wait, that was yesterday. Today is warm, sticky and slightly humid. Gotta love MN.
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Probably not.
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Only when it’s bad sex.
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? This winter when I was sick and curled up in 3 old comforters watching some stupid movie and I couldn’t get up to make it to my room.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I prefer around 8, but can manage on 7. Anything under that I get crabby and anything more than 9 makes me more tired.
34. Are you in love or lust? Both.
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Sometimes.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Yes, but more so the carb and sugar count.
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 32.
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? This depends to whom I am talking. :)
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope.
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Generally men are easier to handle. Women can be too pissy and bitchy for me. Or course I am a bitchy, pissy woman so maybe that’s the problem.
41. Do you like cottage cheese? Sometimes.
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? My back. ahhhh
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? A few things, but I’ve had to stop going there or I’d be poor.
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes.
45. What song did you last sing out loud? I don’t remember…that’s sad. Usually I’m singing a lot, but I can’t remember the last song! Scary.
46. What is your favorite TV show? CSI
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? I’m with whoorl: John Cusack.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Saturday, May 20
49. What one thing do you wish you had? A home of my own.
50. Favorite lyrics? There are too many to choose from.