10 November 2008

Icky

I've been feeling like crap all day. This sucks. It started a little bit last night when I had ice cream right before I went to bed. "Big mistake...big...huge!" I felt like I had ice cream in my throat just waiting to spew all night.

It didn't end this morning either. I made myself go out and paint (cheap studio rates can't go wrong) and pick up some groceries. Sadly, much to Debbie's chagrin, I didn't get the right stuff to heal myself. I didn't get 7up, I didn't get Saltines, I didn't get anything. And eating toast with butter and drinking pink lemonade is apparently a bad thing.

So I've spent the afternoon on the couch trying to feel better, trying to decide what I can eat that won't make me throw up, and thinking that maybe I'm suffering from E-syndrome. Too much relaxing a sick girl makes.

No comments: