07 November 2006

I’m a rambling gal, made a lot of stops…

Apparently yesterday I felt the need to purge, and purge I did. Seriously…three posts? My goodness, I haven’t done that in a long time. But this is the bonus of the blog…I can write when I need and post as necessary.

Last night was a rough night. I haven’t watched PB yet, much to the dismay of Tre who desperately wanted to dissect it, but soon we will. And then on Studio 60 – what’s with Tom? Why was he speeding through Pahrump? Of course, I missed parts of this too, and luckily I’m obsessed with TV enough to tape it so I’ll have to re-watch that tonight, too. And what’s with the rumors of the show canceling? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Is it true? Is the one new show I really like, other than PB of course, really going to be canceled? That just sucks. I love this show. But I suppose it’s inevitable since Joan of Arcadia also was canceled. Maybe I should pledge my undying love for some stupid show like The Class and then that one could be canceled and Studio 60 could stay.

Anyway, that was the TV realm, but I also had five phone calls. Big whoop, I’m sure you’re thinking, but five phone calls in the world of moe is not usual. I was a little taken aback since one was my long-lost brother (not really, but it seems like it since he lives forever away) and then just a random group of people.

And then…I know, it’s hard to believe there’s more…but then, I woke up twice throughout the night. Once at 2 am because I thought I had a document wrong that I need to turn in today (got up, double checked it, no…I’m okay, but why don’t I write a card to my friend overseas while I’m here, sure, that’s a good idea, that’ll be coherent in the morning, yeah, right.), the second at 4 because I’m just that insane. This isn’t good on so many levels. I’m already sleep deprived from the weekend, this is just going to add to it. And this coming weekend is going to be busy with the Mozart Requiem concert at church which means dress rehearsal on Saturday. Uffda. Yep…channeling those long lost relatives, again.

No comments: