09 November 2006

Banned!

A friend wrote me this morning and informed me that his workplace has now blocked all blogspot accounts from the computer system due to its content categorization is “personal pages”. So, alas, he can’t read my blog every morning. This is bad because I was going to help him set up his own (which he really needs – not that he believes me), but that might not work now. Shoot! Don’t think you’ve won yet, RC, I will find a way. :)

-----

Anyway, last night I realized that I’m falling into that time of the season where I’m just sad and depressed and don’t want to do anything – feeling out of it, not myself, and not sure how to function anymore. Much of this stems from work and changes and possible changes and feeling in transition and confusion about the future and now knowing just what is going to happen, not to mention feeling kind of alone lately since friends are away and I’m still disjointed from the travels of October. (How’s that for a mess of a sentence?) At least I realized this and so last night I took a stand and skipped out of choir and headed to Bally’s to work out some of the evil in me.

It felt great.

The sad thing is I haven’t ran since Labor Day and I know that not exercising has really taken a toll on my body and mental state and it took me almost breaking down several times this week as well as wanting to hurt people to realize the state of my mind. Not good.

But I’m getting better. Even just that little bit at Bally’s made a difference. I walked out of the gym and my head felt clear and my mental state improved – not great, mind you, but definitely improved. Yay to me for taking a moment to help me.

No comments: