15 May 2011

It's late

It's almost 11 and I'm still awake. This isn't surprising since I took a 3 hour nap this afternoon. However, since I'm sick the nap was almost a necessity and I took Nyquil over an hour ago so you'd think it would have hit me by now.

But no. I'm awake. I finally had a yawn a moment ago. And I'm watching Police Academy. The latter is a saving grace. MS went to bed an hour ago and here I sit.

It's been a busy week. Work was busy this week. I have a couple projects I'm working on and so things keep me hopping. This will be a busy month, too, with some work travel and running events coming up, so I have to keep focused when I'm work so I can make sure I get things accomplished. So much so that I'm tempted to go into work tomorrow even though I have the day off.

But we'll see. Tomorrow is May 16 - significant in many ways: MS's mom's b-day (she turns 69 this year); was my grandma Dot's b-day; and most important it was my Dad's b-day. He would have been 75 tomorrow. That's huge. 75! Wow! And what still makes me sad is that he didn't even make it to 60.

I suppose I should try to sleep. PA is almost over so I might as well. I'm just debating if I should stay on the couch or go to bed and infect MS with some sickness. Hmmm...The bed would be more comfortable, but I don't want to get him sick.

May I be excused? My head is full. Did this post even make sense?

No comments: