16 May 2011

Beautiful night

If I wasn't sick and I didn't have to work tomorrow, tonight would be absolutely beautiful. The moon is gorgeous tonight. I'm sitting on our couch and looking out our large living room window and taking it all in. The only thing better would be if I was outside by a fire with a Guinness in hand.

But alas, I've been sick the last three days - just a head cold but it's knocked me out. I came home from work yesterday and crashed for three hours. THREE hours! I couldn't believe it. Of course, then I was up until 11:40 waiting to get tired again so I could sleep. This afternoon MS wanted to study and wanted me to rest, so I ended up taking another two and a half hour nap. I only woke up when I heard the door squeak as MS opened it to go to his appointment.

I'm just going to sit here and pretend that I'm outside and enjoying the weather. And the moon. And I'll pretend it's Funday Sunday so I can have a Guinness as well. :)

No comments: