13 January 2008

Let's try this again

It seems with my last post that I've already messed up my Mondo Beyond intentions for the year. My first one said, "My intention is to focus on the positive thoughts and things in life by looking for the good in situations instead of the bad." And what did I do instead? Hell, that was a messed up post.

So I'm going to try this again. My life has been very blessed. My time, however short, with my Dad was incredible. We were pretty close and I learned about his life. He influenced me in so many ways. A big reason I went into the military was for him. I didn't go active duty because he advised me not to, and I didn't wait until after college to join, but I think he'd still be proud of me.

I'm continuing to work on my PIF gifts. I'm also continuing to watch Six Feet Under - it's such an awesome show and such a reminder how short life is. Life each day to the fullest...at least enjoy every moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did I mention that I love reading your blog? and I love that you write on it a lot so that I can keep up with random bits of your life. it makes me feel like I'm still your friend even though I live half the world away. I don't have any new's years wishes/resolutions/whatevers because I just want to make it through this year in one piece- and that would be enough. Sigh. Moving to another country is adventerous and hard. Miss you and South Dakota.
Karen