07 January 2008

Guilt

Have you ever felt guilty about something, so much so that it occasionally pops into your head and invades your thoughts to the point where you just want to pull your hair out so maybe you could sleep at night instead of thinking about it?

I get this every now and then. There's one incident from my youth that continues to pop into my head and I probably need a therapist for that (that and many other things...I do think about this K as you have advised me before...I really should). But this other thing drives me nuts and I think I need to cleanse my head of it. I'm hoping this forum will help because I don't think I'll be able to wash clothes again if I don't.

To the girl in the laundromat in Aberdeen sometime during my college years - somewhere between 1994 and 1996 because Ernie and Beans were there - I am extremely sorry I laughed at you for removing your clothes one at a time from the washer and folding it before putting it into the dryer. It was a different technique than any I had seen before and for whatever reason I found it extremely funny. I shouldn't have laughed, everyone has their own techniques. Please forgive me.

*sigh*

I hope this will help. I see her face everytime I take clothes out of the wash. I don't know why, I haven't thought about this in years, but I do feel horrible. I'm sure I do things that people think odd or weird and they laugh at me behind my back or in front of me. But I really hate that I did this to her. There was no reason and it was just stupid. I really am sorry that I did that.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Aww, Moe! Its okay. Folding wet clothes before putting them in the dryer is stupid! Really! A waste of time! They don't exactly....stay...folded!! lol!

We've all done things that are mean which we later wish we could take back. Even that girl who you laughed at.

Its okay. It really is.