27 December 2007

Thank goodness

Finally! Yes, I got to go back to work today. Don't get me wrong, I love vacations, but I'm not one to motivate myself if I can put it off easily. Like cleaning. I hate cleaning, but whatever - it will get done.

But today I got to go back to work. I'm thinking it was the excitement of it all that kept me from sleeping well last night. I tossed and turned for hours...it sucked. So for your reading pleasure, I have borrowed one of the approximately a shitload of meme's from Lotus.

Your Month Meme

Tagged by: no one, like I said, I'm borrowing this from Lotus.

1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (see below).
3. Pick your month of birth (see below).
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them.
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve done it!

My birthday is in April. I'd give you the actual date so you could mark your calendars and start ordering gifts for next year now, but I'm okay with surprises and gifts all month long. Feel free to start mailing in March if you'd like. I promise to wait until April to open it. And if you're a little late and I don't get it til May, you'll still get a thank you card. Thanks! *smooch*

APRIL:

Active and dynamic. Maybe, I'm not so good with this kind of thing. I try to be active. Dynamic? I don't know. Maybe

Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. You have no idea - when I can actually be decisive it usually is hastily done and I often regret it. But when I take my time deciding things, I still regret it.

Attractive and affectionate to oneself. I have my moments.

Strong mentality. Yeah, I like to be strong.

Loves attention. Yes and no. I don't know... You tell me. What do you think? Do I love attention? Do I?

Diplomatic. Almost to a fault.

Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Yes, again almost to a fault.

Brave and fearless. When I am decisive about something. :)

Adventurous. If you looked at me this past week, no. But there have been moments in my life.
(sheesh - am I really an April baby?)

Loving and caring. Yes. This is true, again almost to a fault. I love my friends and family and it kills me when they are in pain or hurting, and I love to celebrate with them.

Suave and generous. Yes, I'm not suave but I do love to give to others. I wish I had more money to give as much as I really want.

Emotional. Holy crap...this is so true. What? You don't believe me? Well how's this for embarrassing proof: I cried at "Honey I shrunk the kid" when the girl and neighbor boy kissed for the first time in the Lego.

Aggressive. Only if you want me to be.

Hasty. Didn't we talk about this already?

Good memory. See above and my nickname in college was Calendar Girl. You tell me.

Moving. About every 2 or 3 years, sometimes sooner, sometimes later.

Motivates oneself and others. Others more than myself...I'm working on that.

Sickness usually of the head and chest. Huh? I guess this is better than my ass or gut.

Sexy in a way that only their lover can see. Hello? Lover? Is this true? Since my lover is a phantom, I must be sexy only in a way he can see.

It's a little scary how close these were, with the few that I'm not. Interesting. Does it match you?

All right, I'm tagging anyone who wants to play...and tagging everyone to go read Lotus. She is a riot. Oh and I decided to leave the months off because it was getting really long, so catch them at Lotus via the link at the beginning. Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha @ the "emotional" antecdote

That months list sure is ugly, isn't it?