12 October 2005

coming out

Watched Tombstone last night for the first time. Yes, that is part of my ‘coming out’. Had some of you worried, didn’t i? :) but dang, that was a good movie. So many stars: Heston, Russell, Kilmer, Elliot, Corbett, Thorton, Priestley, Delany…etc. Incredible movie.

Still couldn’t sleep last night. Went to bed at 10:30, woke up at 2:30, tossed/turned again for awhile, I must have dozed and then woke again at 6:30. Not very restful.

I’ve become hooked on reading secrets. Each week Post Secret posts secrets (duh) that have been sent in. Just a postcard size artwork with a secret listed. I’m not sure how I found this or how I’ve gotten hooked, but Monday’s have become my day to read the new secrets. It makes me wonder what secret I would tell – and if I even have any. This goes back to one of my previous posts ages ago where I said I talk too much. Some of the secrets posted are heartbreaking, some are funny, some are scary. It's nice in a way to read that people are letting go of things troubling them, even if it's in secret.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've never watched TOMBSTONE before NOW!!! THAT is a secret--I didn't even know about it...or that it was an issue? ha ha ha
what's the whole "coming out" about? part of your "coming out"? of what? I'm going to have a "coming out" of my own. I'm going to pick Dairy Queen, because in order to 'come out' I have to "go in" and in the lag time between the two events, I may just have to buy some ice cream. And if I'm going to do that, might as well eat it, too; ya think?