16 February 2011

I tend to repeat myself

So as I started typing in several options for a title for this post I found that I have used most of them before, a few times in fact since a few of them had 1's or 2's or "again" after them.

I guess I repeat myself. Oh well.

The past week was busy but really good. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job? I really do. I had to work the weekend of the 5th but it went much better than I thought it would.

MS and I finished up the weekend and went to his friends' for the Super Bowl. I stood with K and cheered for the Steelers, while everyone else was cheering for the Packers. It was disturbing, though, to watch MS cheer for the Packers while wearing his Vikings jersey (and his Favre Vikings jersey at that). Alas, the Steelers lost, but I enjoyed watching the game.

But then Monday brought the next segment of workdays - five more to go til the weekend. I got a run in that day which was great, though on the treadmill, and got to see my nephew play some bas-foot-ketball. He was on the floor more often than not. It was pretty cute though as his 3-yr-old cousin Noah was there who repeated everything I said. Hearing, "Get in the game, Zach!" from an adorable little voice was almost too much. :)

The rest of the week was good, though by Friday I was ready to be d.u.n. done. And since I had to work a bit this past Monday, I left early and came home to enjoy the evening.

Saturday MS and I went shopping and out to eat. Then came home for me to study and he worked on his second online-scrapbook (he's using mixbook.com). Sunday he spent the afternoon with his Mom and I went for a run (warm weather!). Of course the shock to my system made me nauseated and so by the time MS got home I was on the couch trying to settle my stomach and get rid of my headache. MS made dinner for us and it was delicious! A nice way to end the weekend.

Monday, v-day, was just another day. I had to go into work for a couple hours and MS had to work all day. I got another run in and went to another bas-foot-ketball game with Mom.

But since all of that, I've been sick. Woke up Tuesday morning after a freaky dream with a really sore throat and sinus crap. It sort of went away today, but then my head decided to fill up with cotton (I'm a cotton-headed ninny-muggins) and drip out my nose. I sneeze every 15 minutes and blow my nose every 10. I'm so ready for this to be over. :( I want to run!!! But until I'm better, I'm not going to risk it...even though the weather is wonderful.

No comments: