01 December 2009

Last month

These are the days when it's really hard to go to work. I've had 6 days off from work (almost 6 1/2) and now I have to return to the grind.

This wouldn't be a big deal, but I really have to be focused this month. Focus focus focus. I have a lot I want to do, a lot I need to do and even more I have to do. My problem is my mornings aren't always productive because I just can't seem to get going.

I need to figure out something to help me along. It's too bad I've given up on the Artist's Way for this month. Maybe that would be helping me - 3 MPs every morning getting the crap out of my head so I can focus. Maybe. But usually for me I have all the crap in my head at night so maybe I need NPs instead.

Anyway, I'm back to the grind today, the last month of the year and a lot to do. Wish me luck!

No comments: