23 December 2008

Vacation time...and the livin' is easy...

Sing that title to "summertime" and it works better.

I'm on vacation! YAY! It's not like I've been working hard the last couple week, but I really am looking forward to being away from work for a little bit. Now, dear reader, don't think this means I don't still love my job. I do. I really do love my job, but I haven't been overly (re: at all) motivated lately so maybe I just need to get the vacation out of my system so I can get back into the swing of things next week.

So today I have a laundry list of things I need to get finished. I have packages at the PO to pick up, a few last minute presents to buy, a massage at noon, Angel Tree presents to buy, and packing to do for my trip. (and probably some minor baking to do too).

The bad thing is that I have to venture out to...ugh...dare I say it?... the MALL.

*Screaming*

Okay...I am strong. I can do this. I can face the evil that is the (shhh) mall. Pray for me. Hopefully I'll survive.

No comments: