11 September 2008

Ha! for NaBloPoMo

Months ago when I got a promotion, my former supervisor gave me a joke-of-the-day calendar as a congratulatory gift.

Since September is supposed to be the month of "Ha!" I thought I'd put down yesterday's joke which did make me laugh:


A man visits his doctor and finds out he has only one night to live. He goes home and breaks the terrible news to his wife. She asks, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

He says, "I would like to make love with you one last time."

So they make love and fall asleep. At 1 a.m. he wakes her and says "Do you think we could do that again?"

She says, "Certainly, it's your last night."

They make love again, and again they fall asleep. At 3 a.m. he wakes her and says, "Do you think we could do that one last time?"

She says, "For God's sake, YOU don't have to get up in the morning."

No comments: