21 February 2008

It's all a game

Well, I'm at eBay currently bidding on two different pie birds. And I chatted with Sur La Table and changed my order to only one tart pan (saving money!). And tonight I played Bunco with work girls. It's just all a game.

Bunco is fun. If you've never played, it's basically a dice game and ours get really competitive. We pay to play and there are winnings for the night and then we tally the scores during the "season" and there's a final winner at the end of the year. Pretty fun. But besides being competitive, we get a little vicious. Tonight during one of the Bunco moments I caught fingernails on my hand which actually drew blood. Sucky. And because it's so cold and I have the worst circulation in my hands, the injury actually stings.

I have one other game in play at work. But it's a little complicated and until it's final I better not go into details. It's pretty fun though.

No comments: