31 August 2005

ordinating

So today I’m trekking off to Madison, SD, to witness the blessing of J-man into the world of priesthood, so to speak. I have priesthood on the brain because I went looking for a card yesterday and Hallmark had nothing for ordination. How screwed up are they? Anyway…j-man is getting ordinated and I’m heading to see him. It works out well because mom is following me back Thursday AM as the first leg of her trip to go see Monte, et. al.

I’m feeling a bit guilty that I missed e’s ordination this past weekend. I so wanted to be there. I hope you know I thought about you all weekend E & K. I’m sure it was an incredible experience and I can’t wait to see pics. :)

Thoughts of these ordinatings take me back to mikey’s – that was a beautiful service. I swear I teared up at least 20 times through the whole thing. Then when mikey and I went to yo’s that was awesome too. So many amazing people I know are bringing the word of Christ to all…it’s an awesome feeling, knowing that I know them. I’m honored to call them friends. They are truly doing something to help the world be a better place. Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip monkeypants (don't know...it just came to me).

BTW, you'd better introduce us to your mom when she's visiting....if she's not afraid of "the gay" that is :) We have to see where someone as "special" as you came from :P

Peace out,
A One